Vision Casting Workshops
Request More Information
Despite knowing they must establish a cohesive vision, CEOs, executive teams, and boards all struggle to define this essential and strategic roadmap.
Common challenges bogging leaders down include:
- Missing structure and process to enable effective vision development
- Lack of team alignment to catalyze the new vision
- An obsession on wordsmithing the perfect vision statement
It doesn't need to be this way.
Here's how a vision casting workshop can help.
Benefits of a Vision Casting Workshop
- Immediate output of a shared vision including values, purpose and core objective)
- The team leader is able to listen and engage, rather than lead discussion and manage voices
- Unifies and connects members across the executive team or board
- Results are owned and adopted by the team; increasing chances of successful execution
- Accelerates times of transition from planning to implementation
- Leads to clarity in strategy and delivers a focused roadmap
Once your organization has completed one of our vision workshops, you will have the following results:
Current State Evaluation Pragmatic and honest evaluation of the current business and core competencies, while assessing authentic brand equities, assets, core strengths, opportunities, and challenges.
Core Purpose (Mission) An organization’s most fundamental reason for being that guides, inspires and makes work meaningful. Answers the questions: What is the company’s most important contribution? Or, if the company ceased to exist, what would the world be missing?
Core Values Guiding principles or deeply-held beliefs by which a company makes decisions and builds culture. Answers the questions: Would you still hold the principles if they became a competitive disadvantage? Would they still be valid 100 years from now?
Core Objective A clear, compelling and long-term goal that serves as an organizing catalyst for the company. This objective should be bold and not a sure thing, but still inspire the team to believe it’s achievable.
Envisioned Future State A vivid and tangible narrative or picture when the Core Objective is successfully achieved. This description should be conveyed with passion, emotion and conviction so that everyone in the organization can be captivated by it and clearly directed to it.
Strategic Roadmap The key playbook that identifies the core strategic imperatives needed to reach the future state, helps prioritize immediate next steps, and develops long-term planning outline with goals, delegation & metrics.
I can partner with your organization to develop a new corporate vision and strategy though a customized visioning session workshop. Interested in learning more? Contact me, today.