Design Sprint Facilitation
Request More Information
Facilitating innovation workshops and design sprints for teams to quickly identify and solve creative challenges is my specialty.
Here's how a Design Sprint can help your organization get to the next level.
Benefits of a Design Sprint
- Quickly develop, test and validate the best ideas
- Speed up timelines and shrink costs dramatically
- Empower a cross-functional teams to be change-makers and owners of the product
- Expand mindsets by removing barriers to innovation
- Turn innovation into action with immediate solutions to important challenges
- Uncover new customer insights through the user testing model
Facilitated sprints range from 2 days to 5 day workshops, held at functional locations designed for thinking big, and getting hands-on. Every session is customized exactly to your needs and challenges.
The sessions are structured yet creative; rigorous yet fun. Participants often report deep enthusiasm from the experience with a sense of team closeness and a drive to execute on results.
Structure and exercises in the design sprint are based on the NYT bestselling book "Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days" by Google Ventures' leader Jake Knapp.
This process has been tested and refined in companies and start-ups all over the world including firms such as Google, Flatiron Health, Nest and Medium - and it can help your organization, too.
Let's get started.